Lot 1, 483 - 489 Maroondah Highway, LILYDALE, 3140
Significant Land Holding
- Zoning to accommodate a variety of uses
- Melbourne's fastest growth corridors
- High profile Lilydale site/s
- 483 - 489 Maroondah Highway is predominately located approximately 500 metres east of the Lilydale Activity Centre and approx. 43.5 km east of Melbourne's CBD.
The property comprises two (2) parcels of land located on the northern side of Maroondah Highway. The main parcel of land (Lot 2) is approx. 2.64 hectares (24,600 sqm) featuring a 60 meter frontage to the highway. The smaller parcel of land (Lot 1) is approx. 5,222 sqm and also features a substantial highway frontage of 62.68 meters. The two sites combined offer a frontage to Maroondah Highway of approx. 122 meters.
Lot 1 is included within a Commercial 2 Zone and the majority of Lot 2 is included in a Green Wedge A 2 Zone. A small portion of land within Lot 2 (approx 800 sqm) located along the north-eastern boundary is also included in a Commercial 2 Zone.
The purpose of the Commercial 2 Zone is 'To encourage commercial areas for offices, appropriate manufacturing and industries, bulky goods retailing, other retail uses, and associated business and commercial services'.
This is a unique opportunity to secure a significant land holding in one of Melbourne's fastest growth corridors. This high profile Lilydale site/s offers great exposure to thousands of vehicles per day, zoning to accommodate a variety of uses including bulky good retailers, offices, showrooms, etc and an extensive frontage to Maroondah Highway to promote all future businesses located in any new development.
- 5,222 sqm
- Tenure Type
- All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
P: 03 9620 9900
M: 0412 554 886
Pat commenced his commercial real estate career in 1987 and prior to establishing MP Burke Commercial he rose to become head of the Melbourne Investment Sales team at global real estate firm Colliers International, a company where he worked for 14 years in Melbourne and Sydney.
Pat's clients include:
• Private Clients
• ASX-listed Funds Managers
• National Corporations
• Real Estate Investment Trust or REITs
Pat's experience extends to the sale and leasing of investment grade office, specialised retail & office strata projects, development sites and major property portfolios such as Newquay and Waterfront City at Melbourne Docklands. Pat has worked on major appointments such as the National Investa Office Portfolio ($1.1billion), individual Melbourne CBD Office buildings and unique campaigns such as the sale of eleven (11) individual buildings on behalf of one private owner in A’Beckett Street, Melbourne.
Pat's attributes include:
• Strong market knowledge built on 30 years experience.
• Management and co-ordination of major transactions.
• Knowledge on active sellers, buyers and investors.
• Experience in handling investment grade assets and development sites.
• Licensed Estate Agent.