Ground, 235 Queen Street, MELBOURNE, 3000
PROMINENT MELBOURNE CBD CORNER RETAIL
- Options include 85sqm; 88sqm or 175sqm
- Strong central CBD location
- Facade upgrade approved
- MP Burke Commercial is delighted to offer an exciting retail tenancy at 235 Queen Street located on the south-west corner of Queen & Lonsdale Street.
The property offers a strong retail presence with excellent signage & exposure to Queen Street and forms part of Melbourne’s Legal & Educational Precinct.
Building works proposed include the relocation of the CBA ATM and a redesign of the shopfront to gain maximum exposure to the street and foyer, enhanced light and dual entry.
This is an attractive retailing opportunity and we invite interested parties to arrange an inspection of the property via appointment.
- 175 sqm
- All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
P: 03 9620 9900
M: 0412 554 886
Pat commenced his commercial real estate career in 1987 and prior to establishing MP Burke Commercial he rose to become head of the Melbourne Investment Sales team at global real estate firm Colliers International, a company where he worked for 14 years in Melbourne and Sydney.
Pat's clients include:
• Private Clients
• ASX-listed Funds Managers
• National Corporations
• Real Estate Investment Trust or REITs
Pat's experience extends to the sale and leasing of investment grade office, specialised retail & office strata projects, development sites and major property portfolios such as Newquay and Waterfront City at Melbourne Docklands. Pat has worked on major appointments such as the National Investa Office Portfolio ($1.1billion), individual Melbourne CBD Office buildings and unique campaigns such as the sale of eleven (11) individual buildings on behalf of one private owner in A’Beckett Street, Melbourne.
Pat's attributes include:
• Strong market knowledge built on 30 years experience.
• Management and co-ordination of major transactions.
• Knowledge on active sellers, buyers and investors.
• Experience in handling investment grade assets and development sites.
• Licensed Estate Agent.