36 New Quay Promenade, DOCKLANDS, 3008
PRIME WATERFRONT RETAIL
- Prominent Position on Victoria Harbour
- Superbly Appointed Restaurant/Bar
- Priced from $2.95 Million Plus
- Located right on Victoria Harbour’s waterfront in the heart of the New Quay precinct this unique property enjoys uninterrupted views over the water to the magnificent Melbourne CBD skyline.
First time offered in 15 years, this prominent property is the central piece of the active & vibrant Waterfront Promenade comprising award winning restaurants, alfresco dining, stylist bars and fabulous retail.
The property is being offered with vacant possession for sale or lease with a license area of approx. 88sqm for outdoor seating, two (2) fully fitted commercial kitchens, storage and an exclusive wine bar area.
The New Quay Precinct will directly benefit from new construction in the immediate area which will bring approx. 3,500 new residents with NewQuay Park, a 5,000sqm space, located south of the newly names The District Docklands, and the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel.
New Projects include;
• Hiap Hoe’s Marina Tower - 425 dwellings plus retail and communal spaces.
• MAB’s Banksia Tower – A new 18-storey luxury tower to be completed by February.
• MAB’s new Elm and Stone Towers - included is a new 221-unit Quest apartment hotel. Quest NewQuay is Quest’s largest development in Australia and is expected to open in 2019.
• Capital Alliance are proposing a new five-star, 17-storey Marriott Hotel on Waterfront Way.
• Ashe Morgan is seeking a permit to build a car showroom with 10 storeys of office space.
- 428 sqm
- All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
P: 03 9620 9900
M: 0412 554 886
Pat commenced his commercial real estate career in 1987 and prior to establishing MP Burke Commercial he rose to become head of the Melbourne Investment Sales team at global real estate firm Colliers International, a company where he worked for 14 years in Melbourne and Sydney.
Pat's clients include:
• Private Clients
• ASX-listed Funds Managers
• National Corporations
• Real Estate Investment Trust or REITs
Pat's experience extends to the sale and leasing of investment grade office, specialised retail & office strata projects, development sites and major property portfolios such as Newquay and Waterfront City at Melbourne Docklands. Pat has worked on major appointments such as the National Investa Office Portfolio ($1.1billion), individual Melbourne CBD Office buildings and unique campaigns such as the sale of eleven (11) individual buildings on behalf of one private owner in A’Beckett Street, Melbourne.
Pat's attributes include:
• Strong market knowledge built on 30 years experience.
• Management and co-ordination of major transactions.
• Knowledge on active sellers, buyers and investors.
• Experience in handling investment grade assets and development sites.
• Licensed Estate Agent.