235 Ryrie Street, GEELONG, 3220
SOLID INVESTMENT - 8%+ Yield
- Net income: $800,000 per annum*
- 100% occupancy from long term tenants
- Leased to State Govt, Finance & Medical
- MP Burke Commercial and Dawkins Occhuito are pleased to present this award winning, high yielding investment situated within the activity centre of the Geelong CBD.
235 Ryrie Street is a impressive three (3) level office building located opposite Geelong Private Hospital.
The property is fully leased to five tenants including Bendigo Bank, Coulter Roache Lawyers, Clinical Laboratories and Victorian Regional Channel Authority.
This attractive property features ground floor retail, 270 degree views across Corio Bay and the City of Geelong and parking for 44 spaces. Planning approval has recently been granted for two and half additional office floors and outdoor terrace.
- Net Income: $800,000 pa*
- Site Area: 1,512 sqm*
- Strong tenant retention & long term occupancy
- NABERS rating: 4.5 stars
- 2,481 sqm
- Sale Price
- Price on Application
- Tenure Type
- Tenanted Investment
- Energy Rating
- 4-star NABERS Energy rating
- All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
P: 03 9620 9900
M: 0412 554 886
Pat commenced his commercial real estate career in 1987 and prior to establishing MP Burke Commercial he rose to become head of the Melbourne Investment Sales team at global real estate firm Colliers International, a company where he worked for 14 years in Melbourne and Sydney.
Pat's clients include:
• Private Clients
• ASX-listed Funds Managers
• National Corporations
• Real Estate Investment Trust or REITs
Pat's experience extends to the sale and leasing of investment grade office, specialised retail & office strata projects, development sites and major property portfolios such as Newquay and Waterfront City at Melbourne Docklands. Pat has worked on major appointments such as the National Investa Office Portfolio ($1.1billion), individual Melbourne CBD Office buildings and unique campaigns such as the sale of eleven (11) individual buildings on behalf of one private owner in A’Beckett Street, Melbourne.
Pat's attributes include:
• Strong market knowledge built on 30 years experience.
• Management and co-ordination of major transactions.
• Knowledge on active sellers, buyers and investors.
• Experience in handling investment grade assets and development sites.
• Licensed Estate Agent.