237 Ryrie Street, GEELONG, 3220
BANKABLE INVESTMENT - 8%+ Yield
- Net income: $2.36M per annum*
- Leased to State Govt, Finance & Medical
- Central location opp medical precinct
- MP Burke Commercial and Dawkins Occhiuto are pleased to present this award winning, high yielding investment situated in the activity centre of the Geelong CBD.
237 Ryrie Street is a modern (2008) five (5) level freestanding building, featuring a striking glass curtain facade and an atrium above the foyer.
The property is fully leased to five tenants including is fully leased to eight tenants including Australian Red Cross, Bendigo Bank, Department of Human Services and Morris Finance.
This attractive property features ground floor retail, 270 degree views across Corio Bay and the City of Geelong and parking for 80 spaces.
- Net Income: $2.36m pa*
- Site Area: 1,868 sqm*
- Strong tenant retention & long term occupancy
- NABERS Rating: 4 stars
- 5,819 sqm
- Tenure Type
- Tenanted Investment
- Energy Rating
- 4-star NABERS Energy rating
- All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
P: 03 9620 9900
M: 0412 554 886
Pat commenced his commercial real estate career in 1987 and prior to establishing MP Burke Commercial he rose to become head of the Melbourne Investment Sales team at global real estate firm Colliers International, a company where he worked for 14 years in Melbourne and Sydney.
Pat's clients include:
• Private Clients
• ASX-listed Funds Managers
• National Corporations
• Real Estate Investment Trust or REITs
Pat's experience extends to the sale and leasing of investment grade office, specialised retail & office strata projects, development sites and major property portfolios such as Newquay and Waterfront City at Melbourne Docklands. Pat has worked on major appointments such as the National Investa Office Portfolio ($1.1billion), individual Melbourne CBD Office buildings and unique campaigns such as the sale of eleven (11) individual buildings on behalf of one private owner in A’Beckett Street, Melbourne.
Pat's attributes include:
• Strong market knowledge built on 30 years experience.
• Management and co-ordination of major transactions.
• Knowledge on active sellers, buyers and investors.
• Experience in handling investment grade assets and development sites.
• Licensed Estate Agent.