1 Malop Street, GEELONG, 3220
A Dynamic Work Environment in A Landmark Building
- Spectacular views
- End of trip facilities
- Exceptional natural light
- On behalf of Quintessential Equity, Colliers International and MP Burke Commercial are delighted to offer for lease Geelong's most exciting office project - '1 Malop' @ 1 Malop Street, Geelong.
Designed on strong 'Live. Work. Play' principles, 1 Malop will provide a dynamic work environment containing invigorating work-spaces, breathtaking views, convenient accessibility and extensive facilities that ensure a positive work-life balance.
Link to the video: https://vimeo.com/126455644
Due for completion December 2017, this stunning new 14 level building will deliver the highest standard of office accommodation as bench marked by the Property Council of Australia. 1 Malop is rated an A Grade energy efficient office accommodation providing a 5.5 NABERS & 6 star Green Star rating.
Spectacular 270 degree Johnstone Park and Corio Bay views
Exceptional natural light throughout the entire floors
Close proximity to Geelong Train Station and Bus Depot
End of trip facilities
On site cafe
Medical suite available for lease - 140 sqm*
Part Level 3 of 877 sqm*
Geelong is currently undergoing a massive revitalisation project, for more information on this please follow the below link:
- Rent Area
- 140 - 877 sqm
- Contact Agent
- Energy Rating
- 5.5-star NABERS Energy rating
- All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
P: 03 9620 9900
M: 0412 554 886
Pat commenced his commercial real estate career in 1987 and prior to establishing MP Burke Commercial he rose to become head of the Melbourne Investment Sales team at global real estate firm Colliers International, a company where he worked for 14 years in Melbourne and Sydney.
Pat's clients include:
• Private Clients
• ASX-listed Funds Managers
• National Corporations
• Real Estate Investment Trust or REITs
Pat's experience extends to the sale and leasing of investment grade office, specialised retail & office strata projects, development sites and major property portfolios such as Newquay and Waterfront City at Melbourne Docklands. Pat has worked on major appointments such as the National Investa Office Portfolio ($1.1billion), individual Melbourne CBD Office buildings and unique campaigns such as the sale of eleven (11) individual buildings on behalf of one private owner in A’Beckett Street, Melbourne.
Pat's attributes include:
• Strong market knowledge built on 30 years experience.
• Management and co-ordination of major transactions.
• Knowledge on active sellers, buyers and investors.
• Experience in handling investment grade assets and development sites.
• Licensed Estate Agent.