332 St Kilda Road, MELBOURNE, 3004
Attractive Outlook and Fitout
- Impressive St Kilda Road Address
- Well Appointed with Quality Fitout
- Exceptional Views & Natural Light
- 332 Kilda Road is located on the north-western corner of Dorcas Street at the northern end of St Kilda Road. Strategically positioned in the 'Domain Precinct'. The Melbourne CBD is a short walk and public transport is at your doorstep.
Level 5 offers exceptional 180 degree views over the Royal Botanical Gardens, Shrine of Remembrance and St Kilda Road. The tenancy features a high quality fitout including reception, boardroom, meeting rooms, offices and breakout areas.
The property offers 3 levels of car parking.
Central location 1.4 km stroll to Melbourne CBD
Short or long term lease
Direct access to public transport, cafes and retail amenity
Access to 24/7 security
- Rent Area
- 370 sqm
- Contact Agent
- All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
P: 03 9620 9900
M: 0412 554 886
Pat commenced his commercial real estate career in 1987 and prior to establishing MP Burke Commercial he rose to become head of the Melbourne Investment Sales team at global real estate firm Colliers International, a company where he worked for 14 years in Melbourne and Sydney.
Pat's clients include:
• Private Clients
• ASX-listed Funds Managers
• National Corporations
• Real Estate Investment Trust or REITs
Pat's experience extends to the sale and leasing of investment grade office, specialised retail & office strata projects, development sites and major property portfolios such as Newquay and Waterfront City at Melbourne Docklands. Pat has worked on major appointments such as the National Investa Office Portfolio ($1.1billion), individual Melbourne CBD Office buildings and unique campaigns such as the sale of eleven (11) individual buildings on behalf of one private owner in A’Beckett Street, Melbourne.
Pat's attributes include:
• Strong market knowledge built on 30 years experience.
• Management and co-ordination of major transactions.
• Knowledge on active sellers, buyers and investors.
• Experience in handling investment grade assets and development sites.
• Licensed Estate Agent.