235 & 237 Ryrie Street, GEELONG, 3220
Geelong's Back to Back Investments
- Diversified Tenancy Mix
- Central CBD Location
- Potential Rental Reversion
- MP Burke Commercial and Dawkins Occhuito are pleased to present two award winning, high yielding investments situated within the dynamic Geelong CBD.
235 Ryrie Street is a well presented, three (3) level office building with ground floor retail, car parking for 44 spaces and advanced plans for an additional two office levels.
Featuring CBD and foreshore views, the property is fully leased to five tenants including Bendigo Bank, Clinical Laboratories and Victorian Regional Channel Authority.
237 Ryrie Street is a modern (2008) freestanding building of five office levels, ground floor retail, featuring a striking glass curtain facade and an atrium above the foyer basement and at grade car parking providing 80 spaces.
Featuring CBD and foreshore views, the property is fully leased to eight tenants including Australian Red Cross, Bendigo Bank, Department of Human Services, Morris Finance, John Doe cafe and Australian Red Cross collection centre.
• NLA: 2,481 sqm* (235) & 5,819 sqm*(237)
• Income: $748,000 pa* (235) & $2.36M pa* (237)
• NABERS rating: 4.5 stars (235) & 4.0 stars (237)
235 and 237 Ryrie Street are for sale as a whole or separately by Expressions of Interest closing on Friday, 3 November 2017 at 2.00pm (AEST).
- Sale Area
- 2,481 - 8,300 sqm
- Sale Price
- $8,500,000 - $35,000,000
- Tenure Type
- Tenanted Investment
- Energy Rating
- 4-star NABERS Energy rating
- All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
P: 03 9620 9900
M: 0412 554 886
Pat commenced his commercial real estate career in 1987 and prior to establishing MP Burke Commercial he rose to become head of the Melbourne Investment Sales team at global real estate firm Colliers International, a company where he worked for 14 years in Melbourne and Sydney.
Pat's clients include:
• Private Clients
• ASX-listed Funds Managers
• National Corporations
• Real Estate Investment Trust or REITs
Pat's experience extends to the sale and leasing of investment grade office, specialised retail & office strata projects, development sites and major property portfolios such as Newquay and Waterfront City at Melbourne Docklands. Pat has worked on major appointments such as the National Investa Office Portfolio ($1.1billion), individual Melbourne CBD Office buildings and unique campaigns such as the sale of eleven (11) individual buildings on behalf of one private owner in A’Beckett Street, Melbourne.
Pat's attributes include:
• Strong market knowledge built on 30 years experience.
• Management and co-ordination of major transactions.
• Knowledge on active sellers, buyers and investors.
• Experience in handling investment grade assets and development sites.
• Licensed Estate Agent.