1 Malop Street, GEELONG, 3220
Don’t miss final tenancy – 1 Malop Street
- Superb versatile ground floor tenancy
- Bright tenancy - ceiling height 4.1m+
- 400 metre walk to Geelong Train Station
- Final tenancy at the prestigious 1 Malop Street, Geelong is now open and available for immediate leasing.
This new building at 1 Malop Street is quickly being recognised as one of regional Australia’s most desired work environments.
State of the art facilities and environmentally sustainable initiatives exceed best practice, creating an exemplary workplace for sustainability, productivity, health and wellbeing.
It is strategically located in the activity hub of Geelong, sharing the precinct with Greater City of Geelong, Town Hall, Geelong Library & Heritage Centre, Geelong Train Station, Johnstone Park, Deakin University and major government agencies such as TAC, Australian Bureau of Statistics, and NDIS.
The building is the headquarters for WorkSafe Victoria accommodating more than 1,000 staff plus visitors each day.
The final tenancy at 1 Malop Street is 140m² and is a dedicated, self-contained space with extensive views to Geelong’s waterfront along Gheringhap Street, as well as exceptional natural light, four metre plus high ceilings and disability access.
Excellent features include:
- Flexible working space suitable for office, retail, medical and consulting/training
- Ground floor corner suite with exceptional natural light throughout
- Close proximity to Geelong Train Station and Bus Depot Interchange
- Access to onsite end of trip facilities
- Extensive public car parking facilities and opposite council car parking
- Potential to increase tenancy area with a mezzanine
- On-site café
Link to the video: https://vimeo.com/126455644
- 140 sqm
- All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
P: 03 9620 9900
M: 0412 554 886
Pat commenced his commercial real estate career in 1987 and prior to establishing MP Burke Commercial he rose to become head of the Melbourne Investment Sales team at global real estate firm Colliers International, a company where he worked for 14 years in Melbourne and Sydney.
Pat's clients include:
• Private Clients
• ASX-listed Funds Managers
• National Corporations
• Real Estate Investment Trust or REITs
Pat's experience extends to the sale and leasing of investment grade office, specialised retail & office strata projects, development sites and major property portfolios such as Newquay and Waterfront City at Melbourne Docklands. Pat has worked on major appointments such as the National Investa Office Portfolio ($1.1billion), individual Melbourne CBD Office buildings and unique campaigns such as the sale of eleven (11) individual buildings on behalf of one private owner in A’Beckett Street, Melbourne.
Pat's attributes include:
• Strong market knowledge built on 30 years experience.
• Management and co-ordination of major transactions.
• Knowledge on active sellers, buyers and investors.
• Experience in handling investment grade assets and development sites.
• Licensed Estate Agent.