6-8 Henry Wilson Drive, ROSEBUD, 3939
Substantial Rosebud Site - Invest, Landbank, Develop.
- Mornington Peninsula Gateway Opportunity
- Vacant Block - Ready to Develop
- MP Burke Commercial is delighted to offer a unique opportunity to acquire one or both properties known as 2-4 & 6-8 Henry Wilson Drive within the Rosebud Business Estate.
Strategically located within the Rosebud Industrial Estate on the Mornington Peninsula, the properties offers investors, developers and future owner-occupiers a secure cash flow, strong lease covenant and versatility all within one of Victoria’s fastest growth corridors.
6-8 Henry Wilson Drive is a vacant block of land offered with vacant possession. This property offers interested parties the scope to invest, landbank or develop.
• Land Area: 8,500 sqm*
• Rosebud Business Estate: Bunnings, Chisholm Institute
• Zoned Industrial 3 (IN3Z)
- 8,500 sqm
- Sale Price
- Contact Agent
- Tenure Type
- All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
P: 03 9620 9900
M: 0412 554 886
Pat commenced his commercial real estate career in 1987 and prior to establishing MP Burke Commercial he rose to become head of the Melbourne Investment Sales team at global real estate firm Colliers International, a company where he worked for 14 years in Melbourne and Sydney.
Pat's clients include:
• Private Clients
• ASX-listed Funds Managers
• National Corporations
• Real Estate Investment Trust or REITs
Pat's experience extends to the sale and leasing of investment grade office, specialised retail & office strata projects, development sites and major property portfolios such as Newquay and Waterfront City at Melbourne Docklands. Pat has worked on major appointments such as the National Investa Office Portfolio ($1.1billion), individual Melbourne CBD Office buildings and unique campaigns such as the sale of eleven (11) individual buildings on behalf of one private owner in A’Beckett Street, Melbourne.
Pat's attributes include:
• Strong market knowledge built on 30 years experience.
• Management and co-ordination of major transactions.
• Knowledge on active sellers, buyers and investors.
• Experience in handling investment grade assets and development sites.
• Licensed Estate Agent.