1053-1055 Point Nepean Road, ROSEBUD, 3939
Super Rosebud Retail Investment
AUCTION: 7/12/2018 at 12:00 PM
- Secure lease to ASX listed NAB
- Prime location in Rosebud’s Golden Mile
- Excellent development potential (STCA)
- MP Burke Commercial Real Estate is delighted to offer for sale this outstanding retail investment located in the heart of Rosebud’s retail centre.
1053-1055 Point Nepean Road is in a prime location on Rosebud’s most active retail precinct. Situated on a large parcel of land, this is the perfect position to capitalise on a prominent frontage to Point Nepean Road, whilst neighbouring a variety of retailers, including the Port Philip Plaza, Safeway, all major banks and restaurants.
Leased to long term tenant, ASX listed National Australia Bank (NAB) 1053-1055 Point Nepean Road, Rosebud is for sale by Public Auction on Friday 7th December at 12.00pm.
The property comprises single storey double fronted building comprising banking chamber, recently upgraded customer service area, partitioned offices, staff amenities, ATM and off street secure parking. Located directly opposite Rosebud Beach, this site offers excellent potential to be further developed (STCA).
NAB @ 1053-1055 Point Nepean Road, Rosebud will appeal to a broad based investor market including private individuals, developers, superannuation funds and smaller property syndicates.
- Term: 3 + 3 years with market review
- Net Rental: $84,000 per annum
- Land Area: 620sqm*
- 300 sqm
- Sale Price
- Contact Agent
- Tenure Type
- Tenanted Investment
- All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
P: 03 9620 9900
M: 0412 554 886
Pat commenced his commercial real estate career in 1987 and prior to establishing MP Burke Commercial he rose to become head of the Melbourne Investment Sales team at global real estate firm Colliers International, a company where he worked for 14 years in Melbourne and Sydney.
Pat's clients include:
• Private Clients
• ASX-listed Funds Managers
• National Corporations
• Real Estate Investment Trust or REITs
Pat's experience extends to the sale and leasing of investment grade office, specialised retail & office strata projects, development sites and major property portfolios such as Newquay and Waterfront City at Melbourne Docklands. Pat has worked on major appointments such as the National Investa Office Portfolio ($1.1billion), individual Melbourne CBD Office buildings and unique campaigns such as the sale of eleven (11) individual buildings on behalf of one private owner in A’Beckett Street, Melbourne.
Pat's attributes include:
• Strong market knowledge built on 30 years experience.
• Management and co-ordination of major transactions.
• Knowledge on active sellers, buyers and investors.
• Experience in handling investment grade assets and development sites.
• Licensed Estate Agent.