175 Burnley Street, RICHMOND, 3121
175 RICHMOND, A STANDOUT WORK ENVIRONMENT
- 9,340sqm of exceptional A-grade office
- Designed by award-winning architect JCB
- A future ready office accomodation
Designed by award-winning Australian architectural firm Jackson Clement Burrows, 175 Richmond offers standout office accommodation on Burnley Street, Richmond boasting flexible floorspace with 4 sides of natural light, secure basement car spaces and rooftop terrace with magnificent city views.
9,340sqm of exceptional A-grade office
122 secure basement car spaces
Abundance of natural light to all levels and flexible floor plates
Amenities including ground floor cafe and rooftop terrace
Hotel style end-of-trip facilities, including showers, bathrooms, lockers, bike storage and bike workshop
A 23 kilowatt high-efficiency solar array and efficient water consumption
Direct asses to public transport
Designed to a 5-star NABERS rating and 4-star green star rating
- Rent Area
- 9,340 sqm
- All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
P: 03 9620 9900
M: 0412 554 886
Pat commenced his commercial real estate career in 1987 and prior to establishing MP Burke Commercial he rose to become head of the Melbourne Investment Sales team at global real estate firm Colliers International, a company where he worked for 14 years in Melbourne and Sydney.
Pat's clients include:
• Private Clients
• ASX-listed Funds Managers
• National Corporations
• Real Estate Investment Trust or REITs
Pat's experience extends to the sale and leasing of investment grade office, specialised retail & office strata projects, development sites and major property portfolios such as Newquay and Waterfront City at Melbourne Docklands. Pat has worked on major appointments such as the National Investa Office Portfolio ($1.1billion), individual Melbourne CBD Office buildings and unique campaigns such as the sale of eleven (11) individual buildings on behalf of one private owner in A’Beckett Street, Melbourne.
Pat's attributes include:
• Strong market knowledge built on 30 years experience.
• Management and co-ordination of major transactions.
• Knowledge on active sellers, buyers and investors.
• Experience in handling investment grade assets and development sites.
• Licensed Estate Agent.